The University of Bath 'Online Unit Evaluation' system delivers and collates student unit evaluations.
- In response to an email from the tool, students are directed to complete evaluations via http://www.bath.ac.uk/samis and the 'evaluation' tab. Most staff access is via the same route, except for the odd administrative task where SITS/SAMIS client server access is required
- Responses are anonymous
- The 'core' questions are automatically included, and the appropriate students are given access and sent notifications based on their unit records in SAMIS
- Evaluations can be sent to students based on unit, year of study and occurrence
- Results are available to the Module Tutor ('convenor') and the 'creator' (usually a department/course administrator)
- Additional reports are available for Directors of Study and other staff (eg other lecturers on the module), who can be given access if required