The University of Bath Unit Evaluation system delivers and collates student unit evaluations.
- In response to an email from the tool, students are directed to complete evaluations via http://www.bath.ac.uk/samis and the 'evaluation' tab. For most staff, access is via the same route, except for the odd administrative task where SITS/SAMIS client server access is required
- Responses are anonymous
- The standard university 'core' questions are automatically included within the evaluation (alternative core question sets are available for placement units, distance learning units and study abroad units), and the appropriate students are given access and sent notifications based on their unit records in SAMIS
- Evaluations can be sent to students based on unit, year of study and occurrence
- Results are available to the Unit Tutor ('convenor') and the 'creator' (usually a department/course administrator)
- Additional reports are available for Directors of Study and other staff (eg other lecturers on the module), who can be given access if required