Yoshiki Kinoshita came to Bath for two weeks, from 18 October to 1 November 2009. During that time, his main activities were as follows:
- he gave a talk Landau in Agda at Bath's Mathematical Foundations Seminar
- he gave a talk Towards cluster in the loop simulation framework based on formal model-based testing for embedded network systems at the (Bath-run) Wessex Theory Seminar
- he participated in Prof Davenport's seminar series on computer algebra
- he had research discussions with John Power about the application of coalgebra to reactive systems
- he participated in the departmental PG seminar, including the talk by Martin Churchill, a Bath PhD student working on this project.