Learning Objectives (bullets): By the end of this session you should have
- a clearer understanding of the role of the literature and appropriate use of learning theories within your assignments (LO1)
- be introduced to using the Mahara Blog and File Upload functions (LO2)
- been introduced to a number of learning technologies, including a rationale for using Clickers, Social Bookmarking and Interactive Pens (paper show) (LO3)
Presentational Slides (on slideshare when finalised):
Key messages (knowledge transfer): Slides on ...
Key messages (knowledge transfer): Panopto on ...
There are no specific designed (hands on) activities for this session. The approach is to talk through the slides, asking and answering questions.
- contact your adviser and arrange a 1-2-1 (especially crucial if you plan to implement your activity in Semester 1)
- work on capture context form
Open Educational Resources
This is an open educational resource by the e-Learning team at the University of Bath and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.