This process will add one or multiple SAMIS cohorts to a Moodle course (or to link a non-SAMIS coded course with a SAMIS cohort) in order to populate it with users.
- Locate the SAMIS Integration block and press the Manage Mappings link
At this point, a new window will open up. This window will display a list of all of the courses that you have Teacher access to. Identify the course to which you wish to add additional cohorts, and expand the reference to it by pressing the expand icon.
- Press the Add cohort button (the following options will display)
- Enter the relevant cohort details (e.g. LT00021, 2016/7, S1) including your preferred un-enrolment method, as described below.
- Press the Create Mapping button.
- This mapping will save automatically, though you may wish to press the Save Changes button for peace of mind.
- Repeat the process to add more than one user defined mapping.
- Such mappings synchronise with SAMIS on a nightly basis - Sunday to Thursday inclusive.
- To synchronise all cohort mappings for the Moodle course with SAMIS immediately, you should press the Sync Course button.
To view all enrolled users including their unenrolment conditions, press the View Enrolled Users button.