Given the large number of courses that exist in Moodle, it can be helpful to include a short description of each one in order to provide added clarity as to the context in which the course sits.
- From within the relevant course, locate the Administration block
- Click on the Edit settings link
- Locate the General settings
- In the Description section, add your description (as below)
Initially, only the basic text editing functions will appear. To expand the selection, please click on the icon highlighted below and two rows of options will now be present.
- Scroll down and press the Save changes button