The SAMIS block should appear by default on the right hand side of your Moodle course. Further details on working with blocks can be found at Managing Blocks.
Should it not appear, the SAMIS Integration block can be added to any Moodle course as follows. Only someone with Teacher permissions within a given course can add additional blocks to it:
- In the Administration block, locate and enable the Turn editing on function
- The Add a block block (shown below) will open on the right hand side of the screen
- Press the triangle icon to see a list of the available blocks within a drop down menu
- Select SAMIS integration from the drop down menu.
- The added block will appear as below.
Next, you may wish to view the instructions on Understanding the Manage Mappings interface.