You can search for an existing rubric and use it as a template for any new ones.
- Click onto the Assignment submission point
- In the Administration block, click Advanced Grading (the following icons appear)
- Press Create new grading form from a template
- In the search box, type an appropriate search criteria (the words chosen should appear somewhere in the rubric name, its description or the rubric itself). To search for a phrase, wrap the whole query in double quotes.
- Upon finding the rubric you would like to use, press the Use this template button
- On the confirmation screen, press Continue (the following icons appear)
If you want to use an exact copy of the rubric, you need to nothing more. Should you wish to customise it in any way, simply click Edit the current form definition, make your changes and re-save.