Downloading submitted work
Once students have submitted their work for assessment, you will now be ready to mark their work. This is usually done by:
- Visiting your course home page
- Clicking on the assignment activity name (e.g. Assignment 1), and then,
- Clicking on the View/grade all submissions link in the central part of the page
Assignments can be downloaded by either (1) right clicking on the relevant file name or (2) selecting Download all submissions from the dropdown menu Grading action in the top left
As it is displayed in the example above,
- A submission has been made by Participant 19100590. Please note that the student names' and their email addresses are not shown.
- One file submission, Spectre.docx, has been made by this participant
- Submissions can be marked by clicking on the pencil icon(s) within the Grade column.
- In this example, a percentage score has been awarded for the work, a Feedback Comment has been left and a Feedback File has been uploaded.
Note: Grades will not be available to students until anonymity has been lifted (feedback will be available to students however). If you do not want students to see their feedback at this stage, you may wish to hide the assignment activity altogether.
Next: Step 4: Revealing student names and returning marks to students