Step-by-step guide to getting started on Agresso expenses
- Log into Agresso from the University staff home page - you access it via the e-tools option on the left hand side of the screen and a menu will open with 'Agresso' as one of the options. If you are acessing from home, you will need to set up a VPN http://www.bath.ac.uk/guides/setting-up-vpn-on-your-device/
- Your log in will be your University BUCS username and password in that you use to access all University information including this wiki
- In this link below is guide which takes you through the screens for entering and expense including a video and narration
- The Universities guidelines on the types of expenses that can be claimed can be found in the link below
- You will need a budget 'Project Code' for each line of the expense which you will have been given by the budget holder. If you are unsure contact the Finance Office (see below)
- Once you have completed your expense claim, please print the claim and attach to the claim your ORIGINAL RECEIPTS, which should be a receipt of invoice from the business. Credit card slips are not acceptable.
- Then submit the claim with the receipts to the School Finance Office in 8 West 3.12
- If you have started your claim and have a query, it can be saved into draft - as shown in the guidance link in point 3.
- You can contact the Finance Office with queries on email