The School uses your Research Portal as your web profile page. The Research Office can help you to put together your webprofile when you first join the School of Management, and then you will be able to update your own profile. This webprofile should be used for all staff, including Teaching Fellows. One you have added your information contact the research office who will link to it from the school webpages.
The university has implemented Pure to act as a single point of information about our research. It pulls in data from HR, finance and our central research teams, and combines this with infromation you input yourselves, to provide an overview of all the research at the University. Pure is used for your staff appraisals, for ranking submissions, accredditations and for the Research Excellence Framework. It is your responsbility as an academic to ensure that this is kept up to date.
- HR information such as name, job title, contract length
- Email address and phone number
- Research grants
- PGR students
Needs to be added manually
- Research Interests
- Research outputs (articles, conference proceedings, books)
- Impact Activities
- Projects not externally funded
Where to go for help
- Pure webpages
- Charlotte Backholer, the School's Research Information and Impact Officer.
Images for profiles should preferably be:
- professionally taken
- colour not black and white
- a headshot on a neutral background, that will crop well to a square
- at least 500px wide
- high resolution as possible
- as big a file as possible – as a rule of thumb, if it’s under 100kb it’s unlikely to be good enough
- in JPEG or PNG format
If you do not have a suitable photograph, or would like a new one to be taken, we can arrange for a new one to be taken by the University photographer. Contact the Research Office for more information.