When you need to add a photo gallery to a page.
- First check that you can upload the images into Flickr
- Upload them into a new album
- Use the Organiser to arrange the pics and bulk add descriptions then save.
- Go to the list of albums and click on the album you have just created
- Click on one of the photos in the album (note the /in/set-blah in the URL)
- Hit the share icon
- Select 'Slideshow'
- Copy the Embed code (that starts with <a data-flickr-embed)
- Paste into source of your page
- Tweak with
class="flickr" width="672" height="378"