Anchors are links at the top of the page that link to a section in the within the same page.
Creating the anchor
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the line where you want the anchor to be located
- Click on the icon in the editor toolbar
- Type in the Anchor Name in the box that appears. This follows the rules of web address naming. Then click OK.
- An anchor icon will appear on the position of the page:
- You can then add the links to the top of that page to go to the anchors. However, you just need to put the name of the link in the Link URL box with the # in front of it: