Please see Computing Services' blog post for more details
We all need to keep up to date with best practice and new developments. In order to make this slightly easier there will be regular articles listed on this page. We will set a time to discuss each article.
Suggestions for the next week's article should be sent to Unknown User (ccsajm) and I will select the one I feel is most relevant to the team at that time.
Previous articles of the week
- Seven accessibility mistakes you don't want to make
- Ship It!
- MVC - MVC discussion
- Chapters 1 & 2 - Practices of an Agile Developer - Agile Practices Discussion
- Continuous Integration - ContinuousIntegrationDiscussion
- Balance is Bunk - WorkLifeBalanceDiscussion
- Atom Syndication Format - Introduction - AtomArticleDiscussion
- Geek to Live: Write effectively for the web - Comments - Yvonne to check recommendations against marketing guidelines.
- Style is substance - Discussion
- Small ISVs: You need Developers, not Programmers - Comments
- A Dozen Ways to Get the Testing Bug in the New Year - Discussion
Suggestions for future articles of the week
- Closing the gap, part 2, page 233ff in "The Best Software Writing" on the shelf
- How to get people talking about your product
- Accessibility for all vs accessibility for people with disabilities
- Practical entry-level accessibility
- 10 usability techniques
- Web usability: the basics