A weekly two-hour session to make ourselves better at what we do.
DevDev is a time set aside for personal development. How that time is used is up to individuals, within certain guidelines.
- There should be some kind of output, such as:
- Show & Tell
- Blog post
- New features in a product backlog
- Recommendation for process improvement
- Ideas for future project / work / development
- It is productive time - starting at 1.15pm, with a clear goal in mind
- It is not time to write Show & Tell, unless the presentation is on the back of DevDev work
Previous Developer Development
What are we learning about?
|Active Record relations|