Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Yvonne's initial thoughts...
- maintaining interest - scheduled distractions?
- minimising distraction - unscheduled
- cognitive factors - working with how the brain works
- NB - this does not mean motivational posters
- physical comfort - chair, desk, eyestrain, exercise breaks
- noise from other people - phones, chatter, etc
- PC environment - email? IM? status messages
- work smarter, not harder (take time to learn how to do something and the best way to do it before starting; saves time later)
Online GTD apps
Paper / offline
- GTD is a technique for modifying the individual instead of the environment (need to do both)
- Just another New-Age self-help technique dressed up as a business innovation