Please see Computing Services' blog post for more details
This macro displays a scrollable image gallery with a lightbox effect from images within the provided folder.
- Add the bath.macros property values as above.
- Create a folder where the images will be stored
- Within this create a folder called 'thumbnails' where the thumbnails will be stored
- Upload your full size images to the first folder using the Title property to add a description. This will be displayed under the image in the lightbox.
- Upload the thumbnails to the thumbnails folder. They MUST have the same filename as the corresponding full size image.
Add the macro to your page specifying the pathof your image folder. Make sure you include the trailing slash.
Dimensions and other information
Thumbnails must be 140px wide and landscape.
The gallery will always be 4 images wide.
The macro can be found at
/_admin/tags/gallery.tag. It also requires the following files (included by using the bath.macros property):