This method uses wget to crawl an OpenCms site and save a static version of the pages. Depending on your OS there are various wget tools that you can use. On Windows there is a GUI tool which makes life easier, and these instructions are based on using that tool.
- Create a job and give it a name, e.g. Realising Transition Pathways
- Enter the address of the landing page where you want to start to crawl, e.g. http://www.bath.ac.uk/realisingtransitionpathways/
- Set the output folder [-P], e.g. C:\Users\tt227\Downloads
- Set the following options:
- Run the Job
- Copy the output folder to W Drive, e.g. C:\Users\tt227\Downloads\www.bath.ac.uk\realisingtransitionpathways → \\campus\files\Web\bath.ac.uk\
Amend the Apache config to reflect the change in location, e.g.: