When a new member of Press and Corporate Communications starts we should be informed when they are starting.
Once they have been set up with a username we need to add them to our systems. We need the following staff member details from Press and Corporate Communications:
- Email address
All team members:
- News system
- OpenCms read/write/publish permissions for /students/studentNews.xml
- Add them to the web maintainers group so that they can access the CMS.
- Flow: invitation from Rhian Griggs
- LastPass - the annual licence fee will be charged back to the Communications Department
- Add the user
- Then add them to the 'EXT-Marketing' group
Internal Communications team only:
- What's On - Creating, moderating, approving, featuring and editing permissions. (you will need to go into the MySQL database to change the feature permission)
- Internal homepage (bath.ac.uk/staff)
- Noticeboard admin via the apache config
- The global blogs system as an LDAP user to allow single sign-on and then the following blogs: