This page provides guidance to Web Editors on how to create and support staff profiles pages on departmental websites.
Creating a profile page
Staff can find guidance on how to complete their profile page online.
- Create a new staff page in CMS
- Copy staff profile template content into new page
Creating new staff page in CMS
- Select 'New'
- Select the resource type to 'Folder' - click Continue
- Set 'Name' as the member of staff members name (formatting: firstname-lastname) and select 'Basic page' - click Continue
- Enter Title to staff members name (formatting: Firstname Lastname) - click Finish
- Set 'Template' to 'Standard page V3' - click Continue
- Set Title to staff members name (formatting: Firstname Lastname)
- Set Keywords
- Set Description
Module box types
Setting for top-level department staff listings folder
- /common/js/lightbox.js,/common/js/flowplayer/flowplayer-streaming-config-v3.js, /common/js/flowplayer/commercial/flowplayer.js,
- /hss/nav/staff-profile.css, /common/css/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css,