1. Interface for Model of Diffusion of Innovation on Networks
This is an interface for playing with the three parameter model of innovation-diffusion with homogeneous nodes.
It requires the two files, groups.txt and homes.txt which are location grid references for lower and mid-level census output ares in Leeds, UK.
Python sources (all platforms)
Mac/Linux: ensure python-scipy, python-matplotlib, wxPython and python-networkx are installed, (Python version 2.7 tested).
Windows: Install Anaconda Python, and making sure to install the networkx library. Alternatively just use the version below if you just want to play with the GUI.
Microsoft Windows pre-compiled executable:
Tested on Windows 7 and Vista, includes all required libraries and files and should "just run"
2. EPSRC JeS latex template headers
3. Bath University Beamer Template
4. Webcam on/off script for linux
put in ~/bin
$ webcam.sh [on,off]
5. Emacs config for using org mode latex thing
6. Pandoc & Extended Markdown for Gedit
Install pandoc and then put the following in ~/.config/gedit
Open Gedit and go to "edit > preferences > plugins" then check "External Tools"
When working on a markdown (.md) file follow the links in gedit menu: Tools > External Tools