Creating a group
- Go to https://www.bath.ac.uk/groupmanager/
- Log in
- Click on Create a new group...
- Give it a short name and a group title.
- The short name should be just an abbreviated name; no spaces or punctuation are allowed in the short name. It should be recognisable with relation to the group title.
- The group title should be a description of what the list is for; almost anything can be entered here.
- Click on Create group button
- You will now be taken to your group details page, where you can add new members to your group.
Adding new members
- Click on Add new members...
- In the Name box, start typing the name of the person you want to add, and select them from the drop-down menu
- Repeat step 2 until you have a list of all the people you want in your group
- Click Add members to group