The wiki will be unavailable from 7am until 9am on Thursday, 24 August, 2017.
- Our colour palette represents the University and its values
- The University of Bath is not the city of Bath. Our palette should not be limited by geography or locale.
- The palette should embrace innovation and forward thinking.
- Our traditions are but 50 years old. We are different. We should *be* different.
- We are young and smart, swift and concise, honest and proud of what we are.
- Our colours are bold but not brash, and each bright stroke is tempered with a cool, considered anchor.
- Our palette should have impact.
- Our palette is limited, considered and carefully curated.