We are looking for current students at the University of Bath, studying any subject and any year.
Outline script for session
45-minute focus group agenda
5 minutes – Background and introduction
- Introduce ourselves
- Explain what we’re going to do
- Ensure everyone is happy with recording etc.
- Get everyone to introduce themselves
15 minutes – Pre-offer experience
Focus on the main site and course pages.
- How did you research possible universities? (Find out whether they all used the web, print, phone, fax…)
- What kind of information were you looking for? What was important to you?
- How was your experience at this stage of your journey?
15 minutes – Post-offer, induction and the here and now
More focused on the SU.
- Has your experience of/with the website changed now you're studying at Bath?
- What information are you looking for now you are at Bath?
- How’s it all going? Any problems? Any success stories?
10 minutes – Wrap-up and any more questions
Space and time for follow up questions, any last-minute rants etc.