- Go to the Assignment activity that students have submitted assignments to.
- Click on the View/grade all submissions link towards the top right hand corner of the activity.
- A list of all assignments submitted will be displayed in tabular format, an example of which is shown below.
- A Similarity score will be displayed next to the file submitted. This is also the case where multiple files are submitted by a student within a single activity.
- The date and time displayed underneath the file above remains the timestamp of when the student submitted their assignment file to Moodle - rather than when feedback from Turnitin was received.
- To view the Originality Report, click on the Similarity link next to the link to the file upload (see above). This will launch a new web browser window, taking you to the Turnitin website and the relevant report.