The wiki will be unavailable from 7am until 9am on Thursday, 24 August, 2017.
- Avoid including files in source control that are specific to your development machine or process
- Delete local and remote feature branches after merging and acceptance
- Perform work in a feature branch
- Rebase frequently to incorporate upstream changes
- Use a pull request for code reviews (thoughtbot's code review guidelines are good).
- Create private repo in digital org with README.md
- Remove Wikis and Issues under Settings > Options
- Create production and staging branches
- Set staging to be the default branch
- Delete master branch
- Add the Digital team as 'Admin' under Settings > Collaborators and teams
- Set the default branch to be protected and require pull request reviews before merging, including administrators
Continuous integration and continuous deployment