- Sporting achievement is as recognised as academic achievement when thinking of the University, as is the historic setting of Bath.
- People identify us with the colour 'blue', but our location and the study section of the website mean 'green' is also a strongly associated colour.
- The logo is seen as appropriate and historic, and makes us look established.
- We are seen as 'ambitious' and 'challenging', with a strong impression of 'community'.
- We should take action to promote feelings of 'nurturing', 'responsible', and 'inclusive' as these are existing positive but not widespread sentiments