All items for the School's Staff Student Liaison Committee should be passed to Jane Hunt.
School of Management SSLC Moodle Site
University of Bath’s Student Union web site .
Academic Year 2017/18
Academic Year 2016/17
Academic Year 2015/16
Academic Year 2014/15
Academic Year 2013/14
Academic Year 2012/13
Terms of Reference
(QA48 Annex A, Paragraph 3.2 refers).
- Provide a two-way channel of communication between staff and all sections of the student cohort about all aspects of the student learning and / or research experience.
- Confirm the membership and terms of reference at the first meeting each year and report this to the Board of Studies.
- Discuss and review the previous year’s SSLC annual report at the first meeting of the SSLC in the new academic session.
- Consider matters referred to the SSLC routinely in the course of review and monitoring processes, such as Good Practice Discussions, Degree Scheme Review, External Examiners’ reports and the associated responses, Feedback Policies and Annual Monitoring of Programmes (see QA54, QA13, QA12, QA16, and QA51 respectively).
- Comment upon proposed amendments to units and programmes affecting existing students (see QA4).
- Comment upon the results of, and contribute to the formulation of action plans in response to, surveys of student opinion, such as Unit Evaluations, the United Kingdom Engagement Survey, National Student Survey (NSS), the Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES), the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) and other internal and external university student surveys.
- Consider annually the operation of the personal tutor system (see QA33).
- Consider any other matters referred to the SSLC by other departmental, Faculty/School/ Learning Partnerships Office or institutional committees.