It is easy to download as a zip file all the files submitted by students to one particular Assignment activity:
- Click on the name of the required Assignment activity.
- Click on View/grade all submissions in the centre of the page
- On the Grading Screen click on the link Download all assignments as a zip towards the top right (as below)
- You will be prompted to Save File.
- When you open the zip file you will find all the student submissions inside with filenames in the format studentfirstname studentlastname_student's filename.
Working with Groups
If you teach only one group, and don't want to download the whole cohort's submitted work:
- Click on the Separate groups dropdown list and choose to view only one group of students.
- Follow the instructions above to download that group's submitted work as a ZIP file.
For this option to be available, unit participants will need to have been organised into groups and 'separate groups' enabled in the Assignment Activity settings.