School of Management web request form
The web team will continue to update Research Centres and Divisions.
If you want to give feedback on the form/system email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave comments below.
Internet Explorer users may find the form doesn't work properly. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
When requesting updates:
Keep it simple
If it’s too big a task to write down in the form then arrange a meeting with us.
Be specific about what you want us to do. There are over 1,000 pages on the website. Always include a URL so we know which page(s) you are referring to.
Don't forward long threaded emails, we don't have time to read through/intepret them, and often the real task will be missed.
If it's really urgent phone us on ext Alex 4776 or Joey 3764 or Rayner 3396
Urgency of requests
A rough guide to which priority to select:
- Extremely urgent - this is business critical and cannot wait e.g. there’s some information that’s wrong that could get us in legal trouble, there’s an event happening tomorrow.
- Urgent - this should be done in the next two or three days e.g. an event that’s due to run the following week, a news article, an error that it is important to correct.
- Important but not currently urgent - updates to information that need to be made, but isn’t going to cause issues if it takes up to a week e.g. additions to publication lists, a broken link on a page that’s not visited often, a new unit offered on a course.
- Currently low priority - routine or cosmetic changes that don’t really affect the operation of the site or our users’ ability to complete tasks e.g. replacing a photo, uploading minutes from a committee meeting, stuff like that
Updating Faculty profiles
New faculty members need to fill out the Faculty Profile Template Doc and send it to Research Office
An example of what a profile looks like can be seen here on the test server: http://mnsv-laszlo.campus.bath.ac.uk/management/faculty/01-new-academic-template.html.
For anyone adding new profiles on Dreamweaver please read the main points below:
- Use the template named 01-new-academic-template.html.
- Remember to change the name at the very top of the document (code line 6) <title> About - Prof/Dr/Mr/Ms Firstname Lastname </title>.
- When you save, click save as and name the document firstname-lastname.
- Please refer to the AMJ style guide (link provided in template) for the format of publications.
- Any publications from 2008 or earlier need to be under 'older publications'.
- If you require a new photo for your profile, contact the University photographer