Updating Faculty profiles
New faculty members need to fill out the Faculty Profile Template Doc and send it to Research Office
An example of what a profile looks like can be seen here on the test server: http://mnsv-laszlo.campus.bath.ac.uk/management/faculty/01-new-academic-template.html.
For anyone adding new profiles on Dreamweaver please read the main points below:
- Use the template named 01-new-academic-template.html.
- Remember to change the name at the very top of the document (code line 6) <title> About - Prof/Dr/Mr/Ms Firstname Lastname </title>.
- When you save, click save as and name the document firstname-lastname.
- Please refer to the AMJ style guide (link provided in template) for the format of publications.
- Any publications from 2008 or earlier need to be under 'older publications'.
- If you require a new photo for your profile, contact the University photographer