Session: 23rd February, 2010
Facilitators: Andy Ramsden
Activity 1: capturing current practice
- What and how do students currently share ideas, links, resources and work with you, other staff and peers?
- What would you like your students to share and why?
Activity 2: Create and use a Twitter account
Activity 3: Design your Twitter e-learning activity
- Overview of the learning design sequence
- Work up your ideas into a learning design sequence
Activity 4: What would stop you introduce this tomorrow?
- Role Play - Put yourself in the position of the student, what would be the disadvantages of your lecturer using these technologies in their teaching?
Activity 5: Is Yammer for you?
- Review University of Bath's Yammer Service to see if this offers you an alternative to Twitter